June 8 to 11, 2021
- National and international speakers, with legend on English sessions;
- Live sessions will be rebroadcast from 7pm to those who were unable to watch;
- 4 days congress;
- 6 tracks: Clinical Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy, Ambulatory Nutrition, Life Stages, Innovation in Nutrition, Research Forum;
- Free workshop and pre-congress courses for attendees;
- On-demand sessions from the first day of the congress;
- Chat sessions and interactions with speakers;
- 60 days after the event to enjoy the content;
- Interactive sessions;
- Chat to send questions to speakers;
- Exhibition area with industry launches.
Pre-congress: June 6, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Openinh Ceremony: June 6, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Congress – June 9 to 11
7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. – live classes
7:00 a.m. to 00 a.m. – on-demand classes
From 07 p.m. – availability of live classes of the day
Closing ceremony and disclosure of gamification winner 23rd Paulista Forum in Clinical and Experimental Nutrition Research winner: June 11, 4 to 5 p.m.
Date: from June 29, 2021
*The certificate will be made available to all ganepão 2021 participants who respond to the satisfaction survey on the Ganepão website.
Abstract submission will be open until March 09, 2021.
The congress’s annals will be published online in BRASPEN Journal supplement and on ganepão’s website.
Available for 60 days